CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

WHAT IS Memoirs of a Preacher?

This blog, Memoirs of a Preacher, is not just a journal of my journey and experience after being a full time church worker.

This blog is a reminder that 'preachers' like us are also human and have our own flaws. We are not perfect and we are not superman. We may try to do things out of the ordinary but that is just because of our passion for the work.

Every preacher, just like any other human being in this planet, has his own issue in life. To sum up everything, you and me and all those who serve in the work of the Lord, we are all sinners and we "fall short of the glory of God".

Praise God because we are saved by grace, not of works lest anyone should boast. I cannot boast of myself, and I think no body can.

STILL

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Blues

I have the blues
Because I do not
have shoes;

Until upon the street
I met a man without a feet

0 comments: